Logo formats: png, pdf, ai, cdr, eps
Colors: RGB, CMYK, Pantone
In accordance with Article 24 paragraph 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, Tulplast sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Paczkowo, informs as follows:
1) The controller of the personal data of the recipients of the www.tulplast.pl on-line store newsletter is Tulplast sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Paczkowo (62-021) at ul. Wiosenna 27, entered in the register of business entities of the National Court Register (KRS) maintained by the Poznań-Nowe Miasto i Wilda Regional Court in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS (National Court Register Number):0000779433, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773015295, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 300664890 (the “Company”).
2) Your personal data will be processed by the Company upon your consent for the purpose of direct marketing of the Company's products and services.
3) Your personal data may be transferred to third parties for the purposes of marketing communication, e.g. Fresh Mail.
4) Your personal data will be processed by the Company until you revoke your consent to personal data processing.
5) You can access your data and request that they be rectified or erased or that their processing be restricted.
6) You may revoke the consent to profiling at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing.
7) You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing.
8) You have the right to object to data processing and the right to data portability.
9) You have the right to file a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO) if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
10) Providing personal data to the Company in order to receive the newsletter is voluntary.
11) If you have consented for your personal data to be processed for commercial profiling, your data will be processed automatically, including processing in the form of profiling. The purpose of profiling is to provide the customers with individual, customised and matching offers and contents in all channels, i.e. via e-mail marketing, dynamic content on the website, ad networks or direct sales. The expected consequences of data processing include monitoring and analysis of your behaviour when visiting the website, automatic e-mail marketing, communication with anonymous guests, predictive marketing, integration with ad networks and other consequences.