I. Introductory information
2. Your personal data included in registration forms and contact forms for the B2B TULPLAST Website and the On-line Store and the personal data collected automatically are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 922; hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”), Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1219, as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1) Controller – Tulplast sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Paczkowo (62-021) at ul. Wiosenna 27, entered in the register of business entities of the National Court Register (KRS) maintained by the Poznań-Nowe Miasto i Wilda Regional Court in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000779433, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773015295, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 300664890, which provides services by electronic means and stores and accesses information in your Devices;
2) Cookies – computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on your Devices to use web pages of the Website or On-line Store;
3) Website – web page of the B2B Tulplast b2b.tulplast.pl Website that enables you to use the Customer Account service, obtain information about Products and their availability and order Products currently sold by the Controller;
4) On-line Store – web page used by the Controller to operate the On-line Store in the Tulplast.pl domain,
5) Device – electronic device you use to access the Website or On-line Store;
6) You – entity to whom services may be provided by electronic means in accordance with the law or with who may enter into a contract for the provision of services by electronic means.
III. Cookie files
1. Cookies used by the Controller are safe to your Device. In particular, they cannot be used as a path for viruses, other potentially unwanted programs or malware to access your Device. These files can be used to identify your software and customise the Website or On-line Store to your individual needs. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they originated from, the time they are stored on your device and an assigned value.
2. Cookies are used to collect information about the way you use the Website or On-line Store. In particular, Cookies enable the following:
a) maintaining your session (after logging in) to prevent you from having to re-enter the login and password on every web page of the Website;
b) customising the contents of the web pages to your preferences and improving the way you use the web pages; in particular, these files can be used to identify your Device and correctly display the web page customised to your individual needs;
c) creating statistics to help in understanding the way you use the web pages and improve their structure and contents.